Linking ESG performance to shipping industry
WED 17 MAR 2021
09:00 LONDON | 11:00 ATHENS | 17:00 SINGAPORE/MANILA
The recent trends in sustainability, thus the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) performance, are now impacting the decisions of all maritime stakeholders, along with the emerging contractual and regulatory requirements. Shipping industry needs not only to communicate, but to engage with effective strategy towards sustainable shipping.
- What are the key sustainability challenges surrounding shipping amid COVID-19? What needs to be addressed in the post COVID era?
- What should be the top industry’s priorities in relation to ESG performance and Sustainable Shipping?
- What are the best practices for monitoring ESG performance effectively within maritime industry?
- Are there any best practices and lessons to be learned from other industries? Where could shipping score some early wins?
- How should shipping stakeholders enhance effectiveness of their sustainability profile and practices?
John N. Cotzias
Projects & Finance
Xclusiv Shipbrokers Inc.
Bjorn K. Haugland
Skift – Business Climate Leaders
Capital-Executive Ship Management Corp.
Head of Partnerships and Development
Sustainable Shipping Initiative
Ship Recycling Transparency Initiative
In order to attend the video talk, please revisit this page as video will be embedded and premiered here at the set date/time as above.
No need to register in order to attend, you may enter the page and video will be embedded at the top of the page.
After the premiere, video will be available at the SAFETY4SEA YouTube Channel
Thank you for your interest and trust we see you in one of our future talks!