2023 GREEN4SEA Virtual Awards
2023 GREEN4SEA Virtual Awards Ceremony due on April the 19th!
In SAFETY4SEA‘s commitment to Environmental Excellence & Sustainable Shipping, we are pleased to announce the annual GREEN4SEA Virtual Awards for eighth consecutive year. On April the 19th, SAFETY4SEA will make public the 8 winners across 8 green categories. The process to be employed is a combination of open nomination and vote from audience and the industry panel of experts while the presentation will take place at a dedicated special virtual event on Wednesday, 19th of April 2023.
The award categories are:
GREEN4SEA Sustainability Award
Open for nominations to any organization that promoted an ESG agenda and contributed towards sustainable shipping
GREEN4SEA Clean Shipping Award
Open for nominations to any organization that contributed towards cleaner shipping
GREEN4SEA Initiative Award
Open for nominations to any organization or association that sparked, realised, or significantly contributed with a specific initiative towards greener shipping
GREEN4SEA Technology Award
Open for nominations to any organization that provided a significant technological achievement or breakthrough or significant contribution in any aspect of environmental maritime activity
GREEN4SEA Tanker Operator Award
Open for nominations to any ship operator of oil or chemical tankers or gas carriers that demonstrated environmental excellence and performance above average in any aspect of maritime activity
GREEN4SEA Dry Bulk Operator Award
Open for nominations to any ship operator of bulk carriers or general dry cargo vessels that demonstrated environmental excellence and performance above average in any aspect of maritime activity
GREEN4SEA Personality Award
Open for nominations to an individual that provided industry influence and contributed towards greener and sustainable shipping
GREEN4SEA Leadership Award
Open for nominations to an individual that provided industry leadership and contributed towards greener shipping throughout his/her career.
Awards are subject to the following procedure, terms and conditions.
Nomination and Voting Procedure:
- Notification procedure is initiated few months ahead of the event with an open invitation to the industry stakeholders to propose nominations on the web. Nominations are valid only with an online submission completing the form below and can be made by any individual involved in shipping, limited to one nomination per category per person. All nominations MUST be in English language and provide a clear indication of the reasons behind the nomination (as appropriate).
- SAFETY4SEA Editorial staff will review all nominations for validity in line with rules, terms and conditions announced and place all valid nominations to the website for the online Open Vote in line with the deadlines announced.
- For each category winner will be the nominee that has attracted the most votes by the end of the voting period. Only one vote per person per category will be allowed.
- Awards shall be presented to winners at a dedicated special virtual event to be held on Wednesday, 19th of April 2023.
Terms and Conditions:
- Nominations: 2023 GREEN4SEA Virtual Awards are open for nominations till Friday, 20th of January 2023. Valid nominations will be reviewed by the editorial staff and put to online open vote on events.safety4sea.com, supported by social media and e-mail campaigns.
- Eligibility: Only work or achievements taking place within the last 18 months will be eligible. Each nomination to meet the award description and specified entry criteria.
- Online Open Vote Procedure: Only one vote is accepted per award category. Vote will be open till 3rd of March 2023.
- Award Announcement: Awards shall be presented to winners at a dedicated special virtual event to be held on Wednesday, 19th of April 2023.
To submit your nomination, please fill in below form