Video will be embedded here in place, on the set day and time of the Talk premiere.
Developing a robust safety culture within maritime
WED 03 MAR 2021
09:00 LONDON | 11:00 ATHENS | 17:00 SINGAPORE/MANILA
Safety culture is defined as a set of values, attitudes and practices that management and personnel share; in order to be effective, strong commitment from the top and full engagement from all stakeholders are key. In these challenging times, safety continues to be a top priority for shipping and the need to become more safety conscious is now bigger than ever.
- How has safety culture evolved over the last 20 years?
- Is the pandemic an opportunity or a threat to safety at sea?
- How can we become more safety conscious ashore and onboard?
- Are there any best practices and lessons to be learned from other industries?
- When it comes to safety, which are the key challenges and where is industry still lacking?
Capt. Pradeep Chawla
Managing Director, QHSE and Training
Anglo-Eastern Ship Management Ltd
Dr. Claire Pekcan
Capt. Rahul Sapra
Loss Prevention Manager – Asia
In order to attend the video talk please revisit this page at the premiere time/date as indicated here.
No need to register in order to attend, you may enter the page and video will be embedded here.
After the premiere video will be available at the SAFETY4SEA YouTube Channel
Thank you for your interest and trust we see you in one of our future talks!