Managing Human Factors with Machine Learning
WED 16 JUN 2021
14:00 LONDON | 16:00 ATHENS | 21:00 SINGAPORE/MANILA
Living into the digitization era one of the things worth exploiting is the use of machine learning to monitor and manage human factors, engaging and empowering the crew and learning before things go wrong. Operating successfully, seeking safety and environmental excellence is based on the prerequisite if a competent and happy crew onboard ships. Experts from Scoutbase, will analyse and discuss the use of state of the art technology to meet and exceed safety targets, focusing on:
- How can technology be used to monitor human factors? Any pros and cons for consideration?
- Any drivers and barriers on the application of innovative technology onboard?
- Any key findings of the operational trends analysis? Are there any alarming trends?
- What are the tangible safety benefits for those onboard and ashore?
- Familiarization, operation, and lessons learned with this new technology
Chief Commercial Officer
Co-Founder & Head of Sales
In order to attend the video talk please revisit this page at the premiere time/date as indicated here.
No need to register in order to attend, you may enter the page and video will be embedded here.
After the premiere video will be available at the SAFETY4SEA YouTube Channel
Thank you for your interest and trust we see you in one of our future talks!