Shaping safer Navigation with Artificial Intelligence
WED 09 JUN 2021
15:00 LONDON | 17:00 ATHENS | 22:00 SINGAPORE/MANILA
Cameras onboard can offer enhanced situational awareness. Combined with a holistic system featuring powerful AI computer and navigation sensors, technology may provide safer operations and transparency between ship and shore. Experts from ORCA AI will discuss the opportunities that AI-based navigation present for enhanced safety onboard and collision avoidance.
- How can AI-based navigation benefit the industry? Any pros and cons for consideration?
- Any drivers and barriers on the application of innovative technology onboard?
- Why are cameras and sensors essential for operations onboard and how may be intelligently employed?
- Any key findings of the operational trends analysis? Are there any alarming trends?
- How is this AI technology unique and what may be the safety benefits?
- Familiarization, operation, and lessons learned with this new technology
General Manager, Europe
CTO & Co-Founder
In order to attend the video talk please revisit this page at the premiere time/date as indicated here.
No need to register in order to attend, you may enter the page and video will be embedded here.
After the premiere video will be available at the SAFETY4SEA YouTube Channel
Thank you for your interest and trust we see you in one of our future talks!