Leadership at sea
WED 14 APR 2021
09:00 LONDON | 11:00 ATHENS | 16:00 SINGAPORE/MANILA
Leadership involves a wide range of skills and while there have been cases of ‘born leaders’, leadership is something that can be taught. Leadership skills can help crewmembers at many levels; to take initiatives, be motivated to face the onboard challenges and perform at their best. Overall, knowing how to lead effectively is essential to every mariner to maximize not only performance but also optimize operational excellence.
- Can we define leadership for those onboard and ashore?
- What sort of skills are evident/required from a great leader ?
- Which is the one ‘must-have’ skill for leaders? How can these be taught?
- How can industry foster successful role models for leaders?
- What do leaders need to consider for people onboard and ashore?
Gerardo A. Borromeo
Chief Executive Officer
PTC Holdings Corporation
Capt. Mark Bull
Trafalgar Navigation Limited
Capt. VS Parani
Tufton Asset Management Ltd
In order to attend the video talk please revisit this page at the premiere time/date as indicated here.
No need to register in order to attend, you may enter the page and video will be embedded here.
After the premiere video will be available at the SAFETY4SEA YouTube Channel
Thank you for your interest and trust we see you in one of our future talks!