Video will be embedded here in place, on the set day and time of the Talk premiere.
Becoming cyber resilient: Past, present, future
WED 12 MAY 2021
14:00 LONDON | 16:00 ATHENS | 21:00 SINGAPORE/MANILA
Connectivity is now, especially during the COVID era, an essential part of safety onboard but comes with cyber risks. In the next few years, more failures related to cyber security due to human intervention are expected. In order to manage cyber risks, organizations need the right tools to identify vulnerabilities and defend against various threats. Becoming cyber resilient is vital for every stakeholder within maritime industry to prepare for, respond to and recover from cyber attacks.
- How has COVID-19 increased cyber risks? What are currently the alarming trends with regards to cyber security?
- Has industry succeeded in tackling with cyber threats? What are the lessons to be learned from past accidents?
- Has the industry incorporated emergency preparedness and insurance against cyber risks?
- What does it mean to be ‘cyber resilient’? How should the industry move forward?
- After the so awaited “deadline” of the 01 January 2021 where is the industry stands in practical terms?
- What are the knowns and the unknowns with respect to cyber resilience in shipping so far?
Red Sky Alliance
Maritime Cyber Alliance
In order to attend the video talk please revisit this page at the premiere time/date as indicated here.
No need to register in order to attend, you may enter the page and video will be embedded here.
After the premiere video will be available at the SAFETY4SEA YouTube Channel
Thank you for your interest and trust we see you in one of our future talks!