Video will be embedded here in place, on the set day and time of the Talk premiere.
Career at Sea: How we should attract and retain talent
WED 19 MAY 2021
14:00 LONDON | 16:00 ATHENS | 21:00 SINGAPORE/MANILA
The global maritime industry is advancing and innovating at a tremendous speed, with great focus on modernizing a sector that for so long has been behind the curve in many areas. Diversity, inclusion, and the wider role that women can play within shipping is a key area of development for the industry and one which now is really attracting the attention it deserves.
- What are the key challenges for female seafarers?
- What needs to change for making a career at sea more attractive to women?
- How can shipping industry support more diversity and inclusion?
- Which are the key barriers towards a more diverse and equal environment onboard and ashore?
- What piece of advice would you give to women thinking a career at sea?
In order to attend the video talk please revisit this page at the premiere time/date as indicated here.
No need to register in order to attend, you may enter the page and video will be embedded here.
After the premiere video will be available at the SAFETY4SEA YouTube Channel
Thank you for your interest and trust we see you in one of our future talks!