Transforming camera footage to Visual Analytics
WED 30 JUN 2021
14:00 LONDON | 16:00 ATHENS | 21:00 SINGAPORE/MANILA
Use of technology have no barriers. The latest promise by an innovative team is on the use of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to turn camera footage into events and on-going visual analytics, in order to improve fleet operations, reduce costs, reduce incidents, minimize risk and overall improve safety. Experts from ShipIn will analyse how this value proposition is deployed and discuss:
- How can technology be used to transform camera footage to visual and actionable analytics?
- Drivers and barriers on the application of innovative technology onboard
- Case studies, key findings of the operational trends analysis and
- Tangible operational and safety benefits for all stakeholders
- Familiarization, operation, and lessons learned with this new technology
Capt. Ahmed Khan
Director, Fleet Mgmt.
Founder & CEO
In order to attend the video talk please revisit this page at the premiere time/date as indicated here.
No need to register in order to attend, you may enter the page and video will be embedded here.
After the premiere video will be available at the SAFETY4SEA YouTube Channel
Thank you for your interest and trust we see you in one of our future talks!